Holy Ghost Church & Parish
The Holy Ghost Church was first dedicated in 1873. As the community grew in population, the framed church became too small. The subsequent brick church erected in 1913, currently in use today, was dedicated on December 3, 1913 by Bishop James Schwaback. The first annual parish picnic was held in 1914.
Pastor: Fr. Bernard E. Rott
Annual Holy Ghost Parish Picnic
Each year the Holy Ghost Parish holds an annual picnic on the Sunday before Labor Day. Games, prizes, and raffles are set-up on the parish school grounds. A family style Chicken & Ham Dinner is served in the school gym from 11:00am - 3:00pm.